Headline News :
Congratulations to Cheng-Ze for his CMOS voltage reference paper accepted by 2021 VLSI-Symp. Circuit.
Congratulations to Dr. Shao-Yung Lu who wins the TSIA Semiconductor Award 2021!!!
Our research work of Wound Care SOC wins the Silkroad Award in IEEE ISSCC 2021!
Our research focuses on the advanced RF/Mixed signal integrated circuits for wireless sensor networks. The main applications include wireless health monitoring and environment monitoring. Miniaturization and power concerns are emphasized in these emerging wireless sensor applications.
- Self-sustained wireless sensing system-on-chip
- Electronic skin
- Sensor interface circuits
- Energy-efficient wireless communication circuits
- CMOS multimodality biosensor platform
- Power management and energy harvesting techniques
- RF/Mixed signal circuits and systems for biomedical applications
Interested in independent research?
We are looking for postdoctoral, graduate, and undergraduate researchers who are interested in RF/Mixed signal, biomedical electronics, sensor interface circuit design,
and physical sensing device fabrication.
Please send me an email to make an appointment if you are interested in the positions.