Headline News :
The research work : Wound Care System is accepted by ISSCC 2021!
Winning prize of Silkroad Award in ISSCC 2021!
Our research focuses on the advanced RF/Mixed signal integrated circuits for wireless sensor networks. The main applications include wireless health monitoring and environment monitoring. Miniaturization and power concerns are emphasized in these emerging wireless sensor applications.
- Self-sustained wireless sensing system-on-chip
- Electronic skin
- Sensor interface circuits
- Energy-efficient wireless communication circuits
- CMOS multimodality biosensor platform
- Power management and energy harvesting techniques
- RF/Mixed signal circuits and systems for biomedical applications
Interested in independent research?
We are looking for postdoctoral, graduate, and undergraduate researchers who are interested in RF/Mixed signal, biomedical electronics, sensor interface circuit design,
and physical sensing device fabrication.
Please send me an email to make an appointment if you are interested in the positions.