- Cheng-Ze Shao and Yu-Te Liao, “A 650 pW, −71 dB PSRR, 205°C Temperature Range Hybrid Voltage Reference with Curvature-Based Temperature Compensation and SBFL Techniques” in proc. Symp. VLSI Circuits, Kyoto, June 13-19, 2021.
- Shao-Yung Lu, Siang-Sin Shan, Shih-Che Kuo, Cheng-Ze Shao, Yung-Hua Yeh, I-Te Lin, Shu-Ping Lin, Yu-Te Liao*, “A Wireless Multimodality System-on-a-Chip with Time-Based Resolution Scaling Technique for Chronic Wound Monitoring” accepted by IEEE International Solid-State Circuits Conference (ISSCC), San Francisco, CA, USA, Feb. 2021.
- Siang-Sin Shan, Shao-Yung Lu, Shu-Ping Lin, Minghan Xian, Fan Ren, Stephen Pearton, Chin-Wei Chang, Jenshan Lin, and Yu-Te Liao, “A Pulsed Electrochemistry Readout IC for Single-Transistor-based Biosensor” in Asia-Pacific Microwave Conference, Hong Kong, Dec. 8-11, 2020.
- Cheng-Ze Shao and Yu-Te Liao, “A 950-pW, 39-pJ/Conversion Leakage-Based Temperature-to-Digital Converter With 43mk Resolution” in IEEE Asian Solid-State Circuits Conference (ASSCC), Hiroshima, Japan, Nov. 2020.
- Minghan Xian, Patrick Carey IV, Chaker Fares, Fan Ren, Siang-Sin Shan, Yu-Te Liao, Josephine F. Esquivel-Upshaw, and Stephen Pearton, “Rapid electrochemical detection for SARS-CoV-2 and cardiac troponin I using low-cost, disposable and modular biosensor system” in IEEE Research and Applications of Photonics in Defense Conference (RAPID), Aug. 2020. (Invited)
- Shao-Yung Lu, Siang-Sin Shan, and Yu-Te Liao, “ A Wide-Range Capacitance-to-Frequency Readout Circuit Using the Pulse-Width Detection and Delay-Line-Based Feedback Control Loop” in IEEE International Symposium on Circuits and Systems, Seville, Spain, 17-20 May, 2020.
- Minghan Xian, Chaker Fares, Patrick Carey IV, Fan Ren, Marko Tadjer, Yu-Te Liao, Chin-Wei Chang, Jenshan Lin, Ribhu Sharma, Mark E. Law, Peter E. Raad, Pavel L. Komarov, Zahabul Islam, Aman Haque, Akito Kuramata, S. J. Pearton, “High-voltage high-current vertical geometry Ga2O3 rectifiers,” Proc. SPIE 11281, Oxide-based Materials and Devices XI, 112810, San Francisco, March 2020. (SPIE Photonics West) (Invited)
- Chen-Yi Kuo, Chun-An Lu, and Yu-Te Liao, “A 918MHz Wide-Range CMOS Rectifier with Diode-Feeding and Switch-Capacitor-Based Load Modulation Technique” in IEEE Asian Solid-State Circuits Conference, Macau, Nov. 2019.
- Shao-Yung Lu, Siang-Sin Shan, Jiancheng Yang, Fan Ren, Chin-Wei Chang, Jenshan Lin, and Yu-Te Liao, “A Reconfigurable, Pulse-shaping Potentiometric Readout System for Bio-Sensing Transistors” in the 40th Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society, Berlin, Germany, 23-27 July, 2019.
- Shao-Yung Lu, Hau Lin, Hsu-Tah Kuo, Chien-Liang Wu, Wen-Jui Wu, and Yu-Te Liao, “Design and Study of a Portable High-frequency Ventilator for Clinical Applications” in the 40th Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society, Berlin, Germany, 23-27 July, 2019.
- Shao-Yung Lu, I-Feng Wu, Ying-Chih Liao, and Yu-Te Liao, “Wirelessly-Powered Printed Thermal Sensor with an Ultra-Low-Power and High-Sensitivity CMOS Readout IC” in 17th IEEE International NEWCAS Conference in Munich, Germany, June 23 – 26, 2019.
- Wan-Yi Chen, Ching-Fang Wang, Yi-Chia Chen, Kai-Wei Shih, Yu-Te Liao, and Shu-Ping Lin, “Silicon Nanowires Field-Effect Transistors for Femtomolar Detection of Dopamine Using an Ultra-low Power CMOS Readout IC” in International Conference on Smart Sensors, Hsinchu, Taiwan, 3-4 June, 2019.
- Patrick H Carey IV, Jiancheng Yang, Chin-Wei Chang, Fan Ren, Stephen J. Pearton, Shao-Yung Lu, Jenshan Lin, Yu-Te Liao, Brian Lobo, Michael Gebhard and Marino E Leon, “Modularized Inexpensive Detection of Biomarkers for Medical Applications” in Meeting of The Electrochemical Society, vol. 44, pp. 2082, May 2019. (Invited)
- Jiancheng Yang, Patrick Carey, Fan Ren, Yen-Ting Chen, Yu-Te Liao, Chin-Wei Chang, Jenshan Lin, Marko Tadjer, SJ Pearton, David J Smith, and Akito Kuramata, “DC and dynamic switching characteristics of field-plated vertical geometry β-Ga2O3 rectifiers” in conference of Oxide-based Materials and Devices X, vol. 10919, pp. 1091916, March 2019.
- Yi-Chia Chen, Shao-Yung Lu, and Yu-Te Liao, “Power-efficient Cyclic Voltammetric Electrochemical Sensing Readout Circuitry with Current-Reducer Ramp Waveform Generation,” in IEEE International Symposium on Circuits and Systems, Sapporo, Japan, 26-29 May, 2019
- Yi-Chia Chen, Shao-Yung Lu, and Yu-Te Liao, “A Power-efficient, Bi-directional Readout Interface Circuit for Cyclic-voltammetry Electrochemical Sensors” in IEEE VLSI-DAT, Taiwan, April, 2019.
- I-Che Ou, Jia-Ping Yang, Chia-Hung Liu, Kai-Jie Huang, Kun-Ju Tsai, Yu Lee, Yuan-Hua Chu, and Yu-Te Liao ” A High-Efficiency Capacitive DC-DC Converter with Maximum Power Point Tracking and Adaptive Conversion Ratios for Soil/Solar Energy Extraction” in IEEE Asian Solid State Circuits Conference, Tainan, Taiwan, Nov. 2018.
- Jui-Hsiang Tsai, Yi-Chia Chen, and Yu-Te Liao, “A Power-efficient Bidirectional Potentiostat-based Readout IC for Wide-range Electrochemical Sensing” in IEEE International Symposium on Circuits and Systems, Florence, Italy, 27-30 May, 2018.
- Shao-Lung Lu and Yu-Te Liao, “A 46μW, 8.2MHz Self-threshold-tracking Differential Relaxation Oscillator with 7.66psrms Period Jitter and 1.56ppm Allan Deviation Floor” in IEEE Custom Integrated Circuits Conference (CICC), San Diego, April 8-11, 2018
- Shu-Hsuan Lin, Chen-Yi Kuo, Shao-Yung Lu, and Yu-Te Liao*, “A High-Efficiency Power Management IC with Power-Aware Multi-path Rectifier for Wide-Range RF Energy Harvesting” in IEEE International Microwave Symposium, Honolulu, USA, 5-9 June, 2017.
- Nan Dau, Yen-Ting Chen, and Yu-Te Liao*, “A 145µW 315MHz Harmonically Injection-Locked RF Transmitter with Two-Step Frequency Multiplication Techniques” in IEEE International Microwave Symposium, Honolulu, USA, 5-9 June, 2017.
- Shao-Yung Lu and Yu-Te Liao, “A 45 μW, 9.5 MHz Current-Reused RC Oscillator Using a Swing-Boosting Technique,” IEEE VLSI Design Automation and Test (VLSI-DAT), International Symposium on, April 25-28, 2017.
- Hsin-Han Chiang, Wan-Ting You, Shu-Hsuan Lin, Wei-Chih Shih, Yu-Te Liao, Jin-Shyan Lee, and Yen-Lin Chen “Development of smart shopping carts with customer-oriented service,” International Conference on System Science and Engineering (ICSSE), Puli, Taiwan, July 2016, pp. 1-2.
- Fu-To Lin, Jui-Hsiang Tsai, Yu-Te Liao, “A 3.6µW, 0.65V Regulator with an Embedded Temperature Compensated Voltage Reference” in The 13th International Conference on Synthesis, Modeling, Analysis and Simulation Methods and Applications to Circuit Design (SMACD 2016), Lisbon, Portugal, 27-30 June , 2016
- Ting-Chou Lu, Li-Ren Huang, Yu Lee, Kun-Ju Tsai, Yu-Te Liao, Nai-Chen Cheng, Yuan-Hua Chu, Yi-Hsing Tsai, Fang-Chu Chen, and Tzi-Cker Chiueh, “Wireless sensor nodes for environmental monitoring in internet of things” in Proceedings of the 53rd Annual Design Automation Conference (DAC ’16), Austin, TX, USA, June 05-09, 2016 (Invited)
- Hung-Sheng Hsu, Qiu-Yue Duan, and Yu-Te Liao*, “Low Power 2.4/5.2GHz Concurrent Receiver Using Current-Reused Architecture” accepted by IEEE International Symposium on Circuits and Systems, Montreal, Canada, 22-25 May 2016
- Shu-Hsuan Lin, Fu-To Lin, Nai-Chen Cheng, and Yu-Te Liao*, “A 0.8V, 43.5uW ECG Signal Acquisition IC with a Referenceless Time-to-Digital Converter” accepted by IEEE International Symposium on Circuits and Systems, Montreal, Canada, 22-25 May 2016
- Shih-Chieh Huang, Shao-Yung Lu, Fu-Yuan Cheng, Tsung-Heng Tsai, and Yu-Te Liao,” A Low-Power Wireless Bondwire Inertial Sensor System” in IEEE Sensors Conference, Busan, South Korea, 1-4 Nov, 2015
- Shun-Hsi Hsu, Jin-Chern Chiou, Yu-Te Liao, Tzu-Sen Yang, Cheng-Kai Kuei, Tsung-Wei Wu ,” An RFID-based On-lens Sensor System for Long-Term IOP Monitoring,” in the 37th Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society, Milano, Italy, August 25-29, 2015
- T.-C. Cheng, Y.-T. Liao, and T.-H. Tsai, “High-sensitivity CMUT with Interlayer Metal Architecture for Medical Ultrasonic Systems” in Solid State Sensors, Actuators, and Microsystem (Transducers), the 18th international conference on Transducers conference, Anchorage, June 21-26, 2015
- Chi-Hao Hong, Chuan-Yi Wu, and Yu-Te Liao, “A 2.6mW, -192dB/Hz FOM Class-C QVCO Using Capacitive Source Degeneration Coupling” in IEEE International Microwave Symposium, Tampa Bay, USA., 1-6 June, 2014
- Fu-To Lin, Jen-Chien Hsieh, Fu-Chun Wen, Wei-Kuan Wang, Huan-Chen Lee, and Yu-Te Liao, “Towards a Self-Sustained Moisture and Temperature Monitoring System Using Soil Energy” IEEE Sensors Conference, Baltimore, Nov. 3-6, 2013.
- Fu-Jen Wen, Hung-Sheng Hsu, Zhi-Hao Hung, and Yu-Te Liao,”A Low-Power 0.5V Regulator with Settling Enhancement for Wireless Sensor Nodes” IEEE International Symposium on Circuits and Systems (ISCAS), Beijing, China, May 19-23, 2013
- N. Thomas, I. Lähdesmäki, A. Lingley, Y. Liao, J. Pandey, H. Yao, A. Afanasiev, B. Otis, T. Shen*, and B. A. Parviz “Functional contact lenses for remote health monitoring in developing countries” IEEE Global Humanitarian Technology Conference, 30 Oct-1 Nov , Seattle, 2011.
- Y.-T. Liao, Jianlei Shi, Brian Otis,” A CMOS Wireless Two-axis Digital Accelerometer Using Bondwire Inertial Sensing” IEEE Solid State Sensors, Actuators, and Microsystem (Transducers), the 16th international conference on, Beijing, June 5-9, 2011
- Y.-T. Liao, Huanfen Yao, Babak Parviz, Brian Otis,” A 3µW wirelessly powered CMOS glucose sensor for an active contact lens” IEEE International Solid-State Circuits Conference (ISSCC), Feb. 2011.
- M. Nagaraju, J. Silver, F. Zhang, Y. Liao, J. Pandey, T. Morrison, A. Mishra, D. Yeager, B. Otis, “Circuit techniques for wireless bioelectrical interfaces,” VLSI Design Automation and Test (VLSI-DAT), International Symposium on , vol., no., pp.117-120, 26-29 April 2010 (invited)
- Jagdish Pandey, Yu-Te Liao, Andrew Lingley, Babak Parviz, Brian Otis, “Towards an active contact lens: integrating a wireless power harvesting IC,” IEEE BioCAS, Beijing, Nov. 2009.
- Y.-T. Liao, W. Biederman, B. Otis, “A CMOS accelerometer using bondwire inertial sensing,” in proc. Symp. VLSI Circuits, Kyoto, June 15-19, 2009.
- B. Otis, R. Egbert, S. Haq, J. Holleman, J. Hu, Y.-T. Liao, J. Pandey, S. Rai, F. Zhang “Design techniques for self-powered Microsystems” IEEE Circuits and Systems (ISCAS), Taiwan, May 2009 (invited)
- Babak Parviz, Yu-Te Liao, Andrew Lingley, Jagdish Pandey, Tueng Shen, Brian Otis “Integration of ultra-high frequency antennas on contact lenses: steps towards energy harvesting and telecommunication “Association for Research in Vision and Ophthalmology (ARVO), annual meeting, Fort Lauderdale, May 3-7 2009.
- B. Otis, J. Holleman, Y.-T. Liao, J. Pandey, S. Rai, Y. Su, D. Yeager,” Low power IC design for energy harvesting wireless biosensors” IEEE Radio and Wireless Symposium, San Diego, Jan. 2009. (invited)
- Y.-T. Liao and C.-J. Richard Shi, “A 6-11GHz multi-phase VCO design with active inductors,” IEEE Circuits and Systems (ISCAS), Seattle, May 2008
(Visited 418 times, 1 visits today)